Tuesday 30 August 2011

I like shopping~~^^

today was Hari Raya same as chinese d 大年初一...my family n i going to visit malay houses拜年 that near my house...n oso cheat eat cheat drinks(骗吃骗喝)~hahahaxxxx....
i was continuous to visit 4 houses n eat almost the same foods!!!ohmygod~not carry chicken,is satay;not rendang beef,is bihun~~n oso F&N d red red drinks~eat till wanna vomit liao~~but only nice thing is thier cake~expecially cheese cake!!!nice is nice,but too sweet liao~oso eat untill "tak boleh tahan"...
ps: sorry~~din hv photo for this part~cos i don dare to take picture n oso forgot~heheheXD


today oso planning for buying formal wear wit my mum n sisters~we r going to The Spring...our goal is to PADINI~~~!!cos there got 50%-70% offer!!n oso heard my fren go there buy formal wear so cheap~~ but at last....." HA MIK DU BOH"~~~!!!!!
ngaitiii....all pretty pretty d oledi gone liao~~left that not pretty d...oso see tiok my frens d still got some at there...the skirt oso too big for me...no size liao...
my mum n sis busy for find thier shirt ....bcome they come to grads the goods...n me affected by them totally forgot my objective is buying formal wear!!!haizzz...but anyway,im so enjoying shopping....
seem like me din buy anything...BUT BUT BUT....i hv bought a pair of shoes!!hehehe....
while i shopping,i must buy something then just willing to go home~

okay~~after finish shoping,we r going to KFC to hv a supper~hahaha...since we going to KFC,i saw many ppl open small small stall to sell MOON CAKE&LANTERN~~!!!
wawawawa~~~rupa-rupanya....moon cake festival is coming~!!!
this is look down from upstair

angry pig lantern


No comments:

Post a Comment