Thursday 29 May 2014

Penang Trip :)

oh yeah!! this is the thing i excited for so long since march we booked the flight ticket and hotel rooms!! my superman decided give me a big big birthday present which brought me to Penang for 4 days 3 nights!! 1st time travelling with him and imma super duper excited and happy! it was an awesome tripp!
we planned ahead as Penang has alots of attractions that must go! 
look at him, he was searching the attractions at which location, direction and simple itinerary for our trip! and im the one who only searching for the foods!! :D

he came from Kuching, i came from KL, we meet at Penang :)
too bad so sad my flight was delay for 3-4 hours!! oh gosh! it was terrible man! ><
caused him have to wait me few hours at airport and do nothing there!
luckily he wont put me aeroplane!LOL
#but 1st, lets us take some selfiess after met!
truly felt differently when travel with your love one!


alright, the 1st place we go is Penang Hill
it was ppl mountain ppl see queuing for the ticket
a good news for students! show ur student card and you can get half price (Malaysian) which is RM 4 only!
for normal adult (MyKad), RM 8 per entry and foreigners are charge RM 30 per entry (if not mistaken) 
the train are limited seats, all of the visitors are standing ofcos will block the scenery :0
wow! once i reached the hill top, i been attracted by these scenery!
i just so so love to stand at a high place, and enjoy the amazing scenery~!
the weather was cloudy, very comfortable~
just walk around with him and enjoy the nice weather
okay, sometime we need to act cute to make life easier~LOL
big big love to this owl swing chair! it was too cute!
top hill love lock!
* pictures download from google
this place is very very romanticcc!!
im totally loving with it!
actually i had took thousands of picture with the love lock and the big big L.O.V.E
too bad so sad my pictures in camera was broken!!
heart breakk!!
 i was very disappointing :((

Next stop, Kek Lok Si Temple
is a famous and large temple in Penang
there was many people come over for pray or visit
this is the only picture available in phone due to the camera caused all the pictures are broken! don know what happen :O haizz
skippp for the sad thing =(

now, let me introduce the food that i have tried! :D
1) 猪肠粉- 3 种酱料 (虾酱,甜酱,辣酱)
2) 卤肉面 - 好好吃!
3) 虾面 - 更好吃!让我念念不忘!
4) 炒果条 - 太好吃了!连续几天都吃!
5) 煎蕊 (cendol) - 不错吃!
6) 槟城白咖啡 - 好喝!
i love penang food!! cheap and delicious!
i have to mentioned about, im the tour guide of the trip! hahaha! 
actually not, im just acting only..my tour guide ofcos is him <3

Next stop, we go find the Street Art which is a MUST to go while you are in Penang!
# the brother and sister on the swing 
# a child ride a motorbike 
# the sister and brother ride bicycle
alots of art on the wall along the street
 # minions are very cute!
 end our second with lots of arts and enjoy the walk along street :)
at night, he bring me counting down my birthday at starbuck :)

next day, is my birthday!! 
he brings me to my favourite place - Batu Feringgi 
wow~~ amazingggg~~
panoramic viewww~
once we reached, there are 'bunch' of seller come and promote their water activities packages to us~!
at last, we take a package by playing parasailing (a big round) and jet ski (20 mins) for RM 100 per person
wearing the life jacket and go for the challenge of parasailing!
1st time make me feel nervous and excited!
top left - is our travel fren who just knew each other yesterday and we join together as travel kaki!
preparing and short briefing for us
1...2...3...flyingg!!!!
wowww!! too nice and exciting!
i really don know how to describe my feeling at that time
imagine you are in the air and look down all are ocean!
amazingg!!
next activities, Jet Ski for 20 mins
this was nice too as he super love this!
ride around the sea and have a short sharing with him <3
the only free activities is unlimited taking photosss~!
non-stop selfieeee~
look, he was so relax and enjoy
big big love to this photo <3
jumping shoot! yeah!
alright, end this awesome beach with our sweet photo :D
hence, our travel fren wanted help me celebrated my birthday and treat me a nice seafood dinner!  
too good and lucky to meet them in this trip, make this trip more complete and awesome!
thanks so much for all the treat and its definitely make my day! 

Last day in Penang, spend our time by watching Spider Man 2 at TGV Cinema
try out the beanie room and cost RM 46 for 2 person
extremely nice and comfortable~
mark the ending with this although i din wish to..
how i wish the time can stop at here><
sending him to airport with aii and also shopping at new KLIA 2!
with alots of laughter, sharing and caring~
yea~ is the ending of this post with our epic face.. 
I LOVE PENANG

i did really enjoy in this trip till the max!
i love all the things that happened around us!
i appreciated for all the arrangement for me~
million thanks to my superman, he is the one who make my dream come true~
he is the one who make me laugh like crazy, cry like child~
all the things happened will now transfer into my mind as best memories in my life!
i will never ever forget and i had a great birthday this year :)
THANK YOU, MY SUPERMAN
IM LUCKY TO HAVE YOU IN MY LIFE :) 

7 comments:

  1. To Whom It May Concern

    ATTN,

    Are you in need of a loan or Investment funding ? we give out all kinds of loans with a very low interest rate of 2%. Contact SKY GROUP PLC For more info, Do contact him with your detailed loan proposal

    TYPES OF LOANS.


    Auto Loans
    Mortgage loans
    Business Loans
    Personal Loans
    Real Estate Loan.

    REQUIRED INFO.

    1.Full Name:
    2.Loan Amount Needed:
    3.Loan Duration:
    4.Country:
    5.Mobile No:

    Contact Person:Mr. Paul Fredrick
    Position: Manager
    Email: skygroupplc@gmail.com
    © 2017 SKY GROUP PLC

    ReplyDelete
  2. $$$ GENUINE LOAN WITH 3% INTEREST RATE APPLY NOW$$$
    Do you need finance to start up your own business or expand your business, Do you need funds to pay off your debt? We give out loan to interested individuals and company's who are seeking loan with good faith. Are you seriously in need of an urgent loan contact us.
    Email:flourishloancredite@gmail.com
    LOAN APPLICATION DETAILS.
    First Name:
    Last Name:
    Date Of Birth:
    Address:
    Sex:
    Phone No:
    City:
    Zip Code:
    State:
    Country:
    Nationality:
    Occupation:
    Monthly Income:
    Loan Amount:
    Loan Duration:
    Purpose of the loan:
    where did you hear about us;
    Email:flourishloancredite@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

  3. Do you need personal loan? Does your firm,company or industry need financial assistance? Do you need finance to start your business? Do you need finance to expand your business? We give out loan to interested individuals who are seeking loan with good faith. Are you seriously in need of an urgent loan contact us at Email:mohammedloancredite@gmail.com
    APPLICATION DETAILS
    Your Full Details:
    Full Name:
    Loan Amount Need:
    Loan Duration:
    Phone Number:
    Applied before?
    State:
    Monthly Income:
    Country:
    You are to send this to our Company Email;mohammedloancredite@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Brothers and Sister all over the world, I am Mrs Boo Wheat from Canada ; i was in need of loan some month ago. i needed a loan to open my restaurant and bar, when one of my long time business partner introduce me to this good and trustful loan lender DR PURVA PIUS that help me out with a loan, and is interest rate is very low , thank God today. I am now a successful business woman, and I became useful. In the life of others, I now hold a restaurant and bar. And about 30 workers, thank GOD for my life I am leaving well today a happy father with three kids, thanks to you DR PURVA PIUS Now I can take care of my lovely family, i can now pay my bill. I am now the bread winner of my family. If you are look for a trustful and reliable loan leader. You can Email him via,mail (urgentloan22@gmail.com) Please tell him Mrs Boo Wheat from Canada introduce you to him. THANKS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Ahmad Asnul Brunei, I contacted Mr Osman Loan Firm for a business loan amount of $250,000, Then i was told about the step of approving my requested loan amount, after taking the risk again because i was so much desperate of setting up a business to my greatest surprise, the loan amount was credited to my bank account within 24 banking hours without any stress of getting my loan. I was surprise because i was first fall a victim of scam! If you are interested of securing any loan amount & you are located in any country, I'll advise you can contact Mr Osman Loan Firm via email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

    LOAN APPLICATION INFORMATION FORM
    First name......
    Middle name.....
    2) Gender:.........
    3) Loan Amount Needed:.........
    4) Loan Duration:.........
    5) Country:.........
    6) Home Address:.........
    7) Mobile Number:.........
    8) Email address..........
    9) Monthly Income:.....................
    10) Occupation:...........................
    11)Which site did you here about us.....................
    Thanks and Best Regards.
    Derek Email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

  6. $$$ GENUINE LOAN WITH 3% INTEREST RATE APPLY NOW$$$
    Do you need finance to start up your own business or expand your business, Do you need funds to pay off your debt? We give out loan to interested individuals and company's who are seeking loan with good faith. Are you seriously in need of an urgent loan contact us.
    Email:perfectfinancialcredite@gmail.com
    LOAN APPLICATION DETAILS.
    First Name:
    Last Name:
    Date Of Birth:
    Address:
    Sex:
    Phone No:
    City:
    Zip Code:
    State:
    Country:
    Nationality:
    Occupation:
    Monthly Income:
    Loan Amount:
    Loan Duration:
    Purpose of the loan:
    where did you hear about us;
    Email:perfectfinancialcredite@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

  7. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Ahmad Asnul Brunei, I contacted Mr Osman Loan Firm for a business loan amount of $250,000, Then i was told about the step of approving my requested loan amount, after taking the risk again because i was so much desperate of setting up a business to my greatest surprise, the loan amount was credited to my bank account within 24 banking hours without any stress of getting my loan. I was surprise because i was first fall a victim of scam! If you are interested of securing any loan amount & you are located in any country, I'll advise you can contact Mr Osman Loan Firm via email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

    LOAN APPLICATION INFORMATION FORM
    First name......
    Middle name.....
    2) Gender:.........
    3) Loan Amount Needed:.........
    4) Loan Duration:.........
    5) Country:.........
    6) Home Address:.........
    7) Mobile Number:.........
    8) Email address..........
    9) Monthly Income:.....................
    10) Occupation:...........................
    11)Which site did you here about us.....................
    Thanks and Best Regards.
    Derek Email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete