Monday 30 September 2013

Bye September, Welcome October :)

now is 12.05am, also is the starting of OCTOBER
i cannot to blogging here, im suppose to do revision now as tmr have a short test :0
but im really lazy of do revision cos too long din like this, the kik all gone! hahaha =D

Hello OCTOBER, it doesn't a sepecial month for me, but i know when it comes, i would start smell my holidays are coming too!! 
left one more month to finished this sem, although i haven book my flight ticket yet ><
OCTOBER, a busy month with lots of assignment and project and presentation and yet practical exam!!!
arghhhhh..!!
back to the busy routine again and again..
sometimes i really think of wanna give up all of this! make me very tired of this life..FML
but, ofcos all of these thinking are temporary!

tell myself: 
BE PROUD
BE TOUGH
BE STRONG
BE PRETTY
BE HAPPY
SMILE :)


No comments:

Post a Comment